Hi guys! So I have a bit of a problem here. It's been more than a month of school and I feel like I'm unable to keep up with blogging.
And it's only Grade 8 right now...I wonder what it'll be like in high school...
Here are my options. I can either:
- Fail school
- Quit blogging
- Disappear all the time
- Get co-bloggers
And so after pondering about my options, I decided that I actually liked option four.
I'd like to find 1-2 individuals (depending on the quality of the applications) who are as enthusiastic, loves reading, and fangirls/fanboys about books as much as we do. You don't have to have a blog to be applicable, but I would like to find someone who has written reviews before, has read book blogs before, who knows how to format posts, and most importantly, run a blog.
I would like someone....
- who is reliable and can be easily reached by email in two days
- who is familiar with reviewing Young Adult (no Erotica or inappropriate material!)
- must be completely honest in your reviews
- who has great grammar skills
- willing to post at least once a week
- who has the ability to write meaningful reviews that are at least four paragraphs
- who is a committed individual willing to stay with the blog and agrees to Bloggers Commenting Back and visiting other blogs in the blogosphere
- who wants to contribute to this blog and help it flourish and grow
- who has Goodreads and Twitter
Benefits on being a co-blogger!
- you can request ARCs using follower statistics of Fictionally Obsessed
- you can make amazing friends in the blogosphere!
- you get a co-blogging friend :D
- you can unleash your inner fangirl/fanboy here :)
Interested? Please email me at fictionallyobsessed(at)gmail(dot)com
Please include the following in your email:
- Name and Age
- Introduce yourself!
- Link to Goodreads
- Link to your current blog (if applicable)
- Genres you prefer to read
- Whether we've interacted before
- Links to 4 reviews: 2 positive, 2 negative
- How much time you can commit to the blog, and what posts you'd be willing to do (reviews, memes, features, interviews, discussions, blog tours/blitzs)
- Why you'd like to become a co-blogger at Fictionally Obsessed
- Any additional comments